Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Retro Birthday Stripes

Hello everyone,

Today's charity card uses more scraps that were donated to the cause.


The textured card base and printed papers are of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Four Square stamped in Old Olive on Whisper White and layered on more printed paper.  The embellishments are Fabricland.

I really love this card.  I so wish I had had some teardrop embellishments as they would have worked perfectly with the background design.  This is intended as a masculine birthday card and I think it works great.  It's not at all fussy and the colours are wonderful.  It strikes me as somewhat 60's or 70's inspired.  Everything old is new again!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment