Sunday, August 16, 2015

So, So Softly

Hello everyone,

It's been a wicked day so I decided to make a really soft and sweet card to lift my spirits.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a soft green scrap also of unknown origin.  The images are Stampin' Up Four Feathers stamped in Almost Amethyst and Mint Melody on Whisper White and die cut with Sizzix Four Feathers Framelits.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Lotus Blossom stamped in Close To My Heart Smoky Plum.  The ribbon is Crafts.

For the next while, my plan is to work on cards that will be sold at the Fall charity card sale at the office.  This is just the beginning.  We were extremely fortunate to have a couple of boxes of supplies donated to our efforts.  I really can't wait to play with all the goodies.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment