Thursday, August 13, 2015

Starbursts Scraps II

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the second starburst card I resurrected from the recycle bin.


The printed papers are of unknown origin from the scrap bin layered on a purple also of unknown origin.  The vertical element was punched with EK Success Retro Flower border punch.  The butterflies were punched from scraps of watercolour paper, coloured with watercolour crayons and covered with Glitter Ritz microfine transparent glitter.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Teeny Tiny Wishes stamped in Elegant Eggplant on Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestone Strips.

Obviously I was intent on some super bright and cheerful starbursts!  I love crafting this cards not only because they use up leftovers but being able to use such a mix of patterns is awesome!  I realize this is quite lively for a get well card but my thinking was that it would cheer up the recipient.  I will put this series of cards in the stash for the Fall charity card sale at the office.  Of course, I may end up using it before the sale.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment