Friday, August 14, 2015

Starbursts Scraps III

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the third starburst top I saved from the recycle bin.


The printed papers are scraps of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Pistachio Pudding and a light blue of unknown origin.  The image is Stampin' Up Just Believe stamped in Wild Wasabi on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Pistachio Pudding.  The sentiment is also Stampin' Up Just Believe, stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishments are Keepsakes Memories from Multicrafts.

I was thinking of a more masculine card when I was pulling these papers together but I'm not all that certain it would work for a man.  It would be an appropriate card for a man to give to a woman.  I don't have the Pistachio Pudding ink and was rather surprised at how well the paper works with the Wild Wasabi ink.  I'll remember that for another time.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment