Saturday, August 15, 2015

Starbursts Scraps IV

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last starburst card top that I messed up when I was crafting an earlier starburst card.


The printed papers are scraps of unknown origin layered on a blue of unknown origin (likely My Mind's Eye) and Stampin' Up Apricot Appeal.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Another Thank You stamped in Baja Breeze on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more leftover blue and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The banners were punched from Apricot Appeal.  The dots are Sea Glass Stickles.

I think this is my favourite of the five starburst cards I crafted.  I love the greens and blues and though I'm not a big fan of Apricot Appeal, it is perfect with these scraps.  I love this big sentiment on the smaller scale card.  Although I wish it hadn't taken me five tries to get these starburst cards to work, I'm sure happy with the end results.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment