Sunday, August 9, 2015

Thank You Butterfly

Hello everyone,

I've got another wonderful butterfly on today's card.


The image is Stampin' Up Watercolor Wings stamped in StazOn Metallic Gold and Midnight Blue, Versafine Onyx Black, and Stampin' Up Blackberry Bliss on Recollections Vanilla and highlighted with Wink of Stella Clear 999.  The image was die cut with Sizzix Bold Butterfly Framelits.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Another Thank You stamped in Midnight Muse on Recollections Vanilla and layered on Momenta textured cardstock.  The embellishments are EK Success Swarovski Elements.

I had to buy this stamp set when I saw this awesome sentiment.  Big, bold and beautiful!  I thought it worked particularly well with this amazing butterfly.  I made a couple of attempts and still didn't get a really great impression.  I'll have to give one of the other blocks a try to see if that makes a difference.  I thought about adding some Wink of Stella but decided not to push my luck!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment