Monday, August 10, 2015

Wedding Butterfly

Hello everyone,

I'm still using some of the Watercolor Butterflies I have been experimenting with over the past few days.


The butterfly die cut is Stampin' Up Watercolor Butterflies stamped in Colorbox Gold, Versafine Onyx Black, and Tsukineko Starlite Black and Pearlescent Crimson Brilliance on Recollections Vanilla.  The butterfly was highlighted with Wink of Stella Clear 999 and was die cut with Sizzix Bold Butterfly Framelit.  The background images are Technique Tuesday Fanfare stamped in StazOn Metallic Platinum on Blackberry Bliss, layered on a shimmery oyster of unknown origin, and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado stamped in StazOn Metallic Platinum and heat embossed with Close To My Heart silver pearl embossing powder.

This isn't quite what I had in mind when I started crafting this card but I think it turned out rather well regardless.  I'm not all that happy with the StazOn ink but I'm not certain if its the ink or the polymer stamp.  I tried to improve the Fanfare image but applying the Sakura pen and it was great on the leaves and dots and I probably should have also added it to the flourishes as it likely would have really helped improve the final image.  Still, a lovely wedding card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment