Saturday, August 22, 2015

Wondrous Wings

Hello everyone,

Today's charity card is going to be really hard to donate.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Basic Black.  The image is Stampin' Up Watercolor Wings stamped in Pale Plum and Perfect Plum, and Tsukineko Brilliance Starlite Black on Whisper White.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Express Yourself stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Whisper White.  The embellishments are Eyelet Outlet Enamel Dots.

There was just one little square of this beautiful paper so I cut it very carefully in order to get two cards with it.  If I had seen it in the store I would have bought multiple sheets.  I wish I could colour because a coloured butterfly would have been utterly amazing!  I have a couple of intricate butterfly dies that I will use the next time.  Maybe with some alcohol inked glossy paper.  Lots of possibilities running through my brain now.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment