Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Autumn Tri-Fold

Hello everyone,

I was commissioned to craft a Fall wedding card for a colleague who was very intrigued with the recent tri-fold cards I've posted.


The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The printed papers are Cosmo Cricket.  The vertical elements are Recollections Kraft textured with Quickutz Leaves embossing folder, painted with LuminArte Ginger Peach, Burnt Umber and Hot Cinnamon Twinkling H20s, and highlighted with Wink Of Stella Clear 999.  The image is Penny Black Delicate Florals stamped in Stampin' Up Crumbcake on Recollections White and painted with LuminArte Ginger Peach, Burnt Umber, Hot Cinnamon, Rose Gold and Olive Vine Twinkling H2Os and highlighted with Wink Of Stella Clear 999.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Early Espresso and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I'm not 100% certain about this card.  The tri-fold is great as are the images and colours but I think the painted and embossed element isn't working as well as I'd envisioned.  If I have a chance, I might make another attempt but used stamped images on those vertical element.  I also misplaced the sentiment as its cut off when the card is closed.  I'd like to experiment with placing on a brad swivel.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment