Thursday, September 17, 2015

Bright And Cheery

Hello everyone,

While in the 'missing you' mode, I decided to craft something bright and cheerful.


The printed paper is Cosmo Cricket DeLovely layered on Stampin' Up Basic Black.  The images are Stampin' Up Thanks For Caring stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White, coloured with yellow Sakura Glaze pen, and layered on more Basic Black.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Whimsical Words also stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on Basic Black.  The embellishments are My Minds Eye and Eyelet Outlet enamel dots.

This super sunny yellow is so bright and cheerful I can't image it not putting a smile on someones face when they receive it.  As I so often complain, I can't colour by any stretch of the imagination but I thought it was pretty safe sticking to a single colour.  I can also find it a challenge to use yellow but paired with white and yellow, its always works.  This card turned out utterly incredible!  I just love  it!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment