Monday, September 28, 2015

Ornament Trio

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another wonderful glittering Christmas card.


The card base is a shimmery green of unknown origin.  The ornaments are die cut with Marianne Design Creatables from glossy paper that was smooshed with Red Pepper, Meadow, Clover and Snow Cap Ranger Alcohol ink, then covered with DecoArt Glamour Dust.  The embellishments are Annabelle Stamps pearls.

A trio is just right - design wise anyway.  I'm slowly making my way through all my ornament dies.  I love this ornament but have not used it often because it is really difficult to get it out of the die.  I recently picked up a Sizzix Precision Base Plate from Stampin Up and it really worked!  It's a little disturbing to place the die face down but the results were impressive.  This glitter glossy paper is a little on the sticky side, making it even more difficult to get out of the more intricate dies but not with this new plate!  Not one of my dies ended up in the garbage.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment