Monday, September 7, 2015

Popping Poinsettia

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card is a very simple die cut poinsettia similar to this card I did recently.


The background is Stampin' Up Soft Suede textured with Craft Concepts Merry Christmas embossing folder, layered on Real Red and sprayed with Vanilla Smooch Spritz.  The poinsettia is die cut with Cottage Cutz Winter Poinsettia Bouquet cut from Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow and a red of unknown origin.  The poinsettias are highlighted with Gilded Gold Stickles.

I had intended to use the same printed paper as I did on yesterday's card but when I placed the poinsettia over the paper, it didn't stand out all that much.  I chose to use this particular embossing folder because there is no need to add a sentiment.  Over all, a great Christmas card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment