Thursday, September 10, 2015

Prancing Through The Poinsettias

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card is a bit of a jumble.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Real Red and Mossy Meadow.  The Mossy Meadow strips are textured with Embossalicious Die'Sire Holiday Holly and highlighted with Xmas Red Stickles.  The image is Sweet 'n Sassy Christmas Silhouettes and die stamped in Stampin' Up River Rock on Recollections Vanilla and highlighted with more Xmas Red Stickles.  The sentiment is Verve O Christmas Tree also stamped in River Rock on Recollections Vanilla and highlighted with Xmas Red Stickles.

I originally cut these squares for a card a few days ago but I couldn't get it to work the way I intended.  I decided to put them aside to mull over and come up with a better layout.  I also stamped and cut the image a few days ago when I first pulled out the stamp set.  It doesn't work as well with the paper as I'd like but I think the placement is rather interesting. As I said at the start of this blog, the cards a bit of a mash but it's still a fairly decent card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment