Friday, September 11, 2015

Tri-Fold Garden Bees

Hello everyone,

Though I still have more of that wonderful poinsettia paper to work with, I have to put it aside to take care of a few personal cards.  I needed some inspiration so I did some Pinterest surfing and decided to expand my horizons and try something new and different.


The card base is Recollections white.  The printed paper is Stampin' Up English Garden layered on Soft Suede and Hello Honey, and highlighted with Wink of Stella Clear 999.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday stamped in Soft Suede.  The butterfly is die cut with Sizzix Bold Butterfly Framelits from watercolour paper coloured with a variety of Stampin' Up Watercolour crayons.

I crafted this card for my girlfriend's birthday.  I don't do fancy folds or lots of frills but when I found an English Garden tri-fold card on Pinterest, I decided to try something new.  I'm so very glad I did!  I love every single sheet of this Stampin' Up!  It was great to be able to use three different patterns on this card.  The butterfly is a leftover from the butterfly cards I crafted over the past couple of weeks.  I didn't intend to use it on this card but it worked to well with all the colours in the paper that I couldn't resist.  More tri-fold cards coming.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment