Sunday, September 13, 2015

Tri-Fold Paisley Thoughts

Hello everyone,

I just couldn't resist crafting a couple of more tri-fold cards.


The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The printed paper is Stampin' Up Spice Cake layered on Pool Party.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Best Wishes stamped in Soft Suede on Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishments are Doodlebug mini pearls.

This card is for my grandmother who has had some medical issues over the last while.  I've crafted her a couple of 'thinking of you' cards just to let her know that she's on my mind.  She was an incredible crafter and in particular, a quilter.  I thought she'd really enjoy this tri-fold card because it's evocative of a quilt.  This printed paper strikes me as vintage and I think she'll really like it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment