Monday, October 5, 2015

Glitter Candy Bits

Hello everyone,

Another glittering ornament Christmas card post today.


The card base is a shimmery green of unknown origin.  The ornament is die cut with Sizzix Delicate Ornaments Thinlets from glossy paper smooshed with Red Pepper, Meadow, Clover and Snow Cap Ranger Alcohol ink, then covered with DecoArt Glamour Dust.  The ribbon is Stampin' Up Silver 1/8".

I hope this card isn't too weird for everyone,  When I first saw this candy cane shape die, I was trying to figure out what they intended with it because it doesn't quite fit in with the rest of the dies in the set.  Well when I was closing up the case, I realized this shape is actually the ornament hanger.  I didn't see it!  To be frank, I'm still not certain I do.  I've used it as a candy cane and this it is actually kind of cute.  I think I should have added some tiny embellishment to the candy crosses, and I actually still might before I put them on the sale table.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment