Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Texture and Glitter

Hello everyone,

This is the last post of the green card base ornament Christmas cards that I'll be donating to the Fall charity card sale at the office.


The card base is a shimmery green of unknown origin.  The ornament is die cut with Sizzix Delicate Ornaments Thinlets from glossy paper smooshed with Red Pepper, Meadow, Clover and Snow Cap Ranger Alcohol ink, then covered with DecoArt Glamour Dust.  The ornament is layered on a shimmery ivory that was textured with Sizzix Thin Ice embossing folder and layered on a shimmery pink of unknown origin.  The ribbon is of unknown origin.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestone stickers.

I have to say I'm quite relieved to have used up so much of this shimmery green cardstock.  I really don't know what I was thinking when I bought such a big batch.  I could see one or two pieces but that's pretty much it.  I have had a lot fun crafting all these ornaments cards and challenging myself not to use sentiments.  I think they turned out really well and I hope they sell well.

I hope you enjoyed this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment