Thursday, November 19, 2015

Ornament Bliss

Hello everyone,

Another crop card today.  My girlfriend is an absolute beginner cardmaker so my intention to craft ten cards in a few short hours necessitated designing some that were really simple.


The image and sentiment is Impression Obsession Vintage Ornaments stamped in Stampin' Up Blackberry Bliss on Whisper White and layered on Blackberry Bliss.  The image is highlighted with Silver Stickles.

How's this for clean and simple.  The most time consuming part was waiting for the Stickles to dry.  I really love this set of ornaments, they are perfect for Stickles.  I thought they also worked especially well for these square card bases that I picked up at a garage sale.  If pressed, you could craft dozens of these cards in very short order.  Simple but really effective.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment