Friday, November 20, 2015

Simple Christmas

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another simple Christmas card designed with a beginner in mind.


The printed paper is Kaisercraft Santa's List Collection "Bon Bon" layered on Stampin' Up Read Red.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Reason For The Season stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Whisper White, highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen, and layered with more Real Red. 

This card was easy to keep simple in regards to the layout because this printed paper is absolutely amazing.  It's the perfect scale for a card.  The only drawback is that light blue colour.  It's a bit of a pain to coordinate.  I solved that problem but sticking to the reds.  I suppose I could have included some green as well but this works.  I did think a little sparkle was called for so I pulled out the ever handy Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  I think it the one thing I just couldn't live without.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment