Sunday, November 29, 2015

Sweet Birthday Blues

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another simple masculine birthday card that could also be considered neutral.


The printed paper is from the dollar store and is layered on Close To My Heart Sky.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Delightful Dozen stamped in Pacific Point on Whisper White and layered on more Sky.

I always check out the paper crafting offerings at the dollar store because you never know what you'll find.  Case in point was a great pad of 'blue' 6X6 patterned paper.  These blue squares are 'retro' and wonderful.  I love the randomness and angled design of these rounded squares.  Of course, it was a no-brainer to round the corners of all the elements.  I had originally planned to add some square embellishments but once I affixed the sentiment element, I decided nothing else was really needed.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment