Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Fantastic Fleur De Lis

Hello everyone,

Of all the recent cards I designed for my girlfriend and I, this is one of my favourites.


The printed paper is Jillibean Soup Alphabet Soup.  The vertical strips are Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade and Night of Navy.  The striped element is layered on Smoky Slate.  The sentiment is Joy Crafts Clear Stamps Sayings stamped in Night of Navy on Whisper White and layered on more Lucky Limeade, Night of Navy and Smoky Slate.  The embellishment is of unknown origin.

There is just something about all the elements of this card that really work.  I especially like the colour combination.  There is something too about this fleur de lis and the argyle I also find really appealing.  This big bold sentiment is also wonderfully striking against these colours and big strips.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment