Sunday, December 13, 2015

Holly Notes

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card keeps the holly theme going.


The printed paper is Echo Park Merry Christmas "Holly Berry" layered on Bazzill Pomegranate.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up More Merry Messages stamped in Close To My Heart Topiary on Whisper White.  The ribbon is Recollections Glitter Tape.  The card is highlighted with Star Dust Stickles.

The scale of this holly print is a little on the large side for a card but I couldn't resist adding it to my stash.  The card bases I've used for this series of cards are on the larger size so I think it works pretty well despite the scale.  I didn't use a lot of embellishments, layers or a large sentiment because I thought the more of the paper that was visible, the better the final result.  I really love this paper and this card just makes me happy!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment