Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Moose Approved

Hello everyone,

Today's gingerbread card is another really 'sweet' card.


The card base is a shimmery green of unknown origin.  The printed paper is K & Company Tim Coffey layered Bazzill Cardinal red.  The sentiment is Papertrey Ink Signature Christmas stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Whisper White and layered on more Cardinal red.  The embellishment is Crafts Wooden Stickers.

Would you believe I found this cute wooden sticker at the dollarstore!  It is just perfect for these kid cards.  I think its great that the dots on the stickers speak so well with the candy dots on the printed paper.  I didn't notice that connection until I started blogging this card.  The free-flowing sentiment also fit well with the childlike and informal nature of the card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment