Saturday, December 19, 2015

Nutcracker Suite II

Hello everyone,

Another beautiful nutcracker card today.


The image is Tattered Lace Nutcracker die cut from a burnished gold of unknown origin.  The die is layered on a piece of Ranger alcohol inked glossy paper highlighted with Wink of Stella Clear 999, a vanilla of unknown and more burnished gold.  The sentiment is Annabelle Stamps Christmas Scene Baubles stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso.

I'm so happy with card.  All the alcohol inked paper I've used in this series is some that I made up over the summer.  After I started playing with the die, I thought they may look pretty awesome with the smooshed paper.  Oh my goodness, they work more beautifully together than I could have ever imagined!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment