Sunday, December 20, 2015

Nutcracker Suite III

Hello everyone,

I'm posting golden nutcracker number three today.


The image is Tattered Lace Nutcracker die cut from a burnished gold of unknown origin.  The die is layered on a piece of Ranger alcohol inked glossy paper, more burnished gold and a shimmery red of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Penny Black Merry Christmas stamped in Stampin' Up Bravo Burgundy on more Vanilla of unknown origin, layered on more brushed gold of unknown origin and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

This nutcracker is perfect for using some of the vertical sentiment stamps I've got in my stash.  I particularly like the font on this sentiment.  It's rather old fashioned and really suits not only the nutcracker but the alcohol inked background paper.  I love all the layers and finding a great piece of shimmery red that was just perfect with the alcohol inked paper.  How very wonderful when everything works out so perfectly.  I love absolutely everything about this card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment