Saturday, December 26, 2015

Ornaments A Shimmering III

Hello everyone,

I hope you enjoyed a wonderful Christmas day!

I'm still blogging the Christmas card that I crafted before the holidays.


The card base is a shimmery green of unknown origin.  The ornaments are die cut with Poppy Stamps Brittany, Eddington and Tinsel Ornaments from glossy paper smooshed with Ranger Clover, Wild Plum, Citrus, Watermelon, Cool Perl, Snow Cap and Pearl alcohol ink, covered with DecoArt Crystal Glamour Dust and Paper Accents Mirror Silver Glossy card stock.  The sentiment is Annabelle Stamps Holly Branch heat embossed with Close To My Heart black embossing powder.  The embellishments are of unknown origin.

This is somewhat of an unusual card for me as I decided to heat emboss the 'Merry Christmas' on this inside of the card.  I wish I'd thought to take a photo.  I didn't find a Christmas sentiment that fit well in this triangle layout so I chose to use a two-part sentiment.  This particular sent has a great first part that I thought worked particularly well with the snowflake and loopy mirrored silver overlay of the die cut.  I'm quite happy with the results and plan to give it a try with some other cards.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment