Friday, January 8, 2016

All The Better To See

Hello everyone,

Today is another commissioned card that is down right funky!


The printed papers are BasicGrey Oxford.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Another Thank You stamped in Midnight Muse on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more BasicGrey Oxford.  The punched banners are highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

My girlfriend's littlest needs to wear glasses to improve his vision and it's been a challenge for them to get him to wear his glasses.  The daycare however, has been so successful at the task, that his vision has really improved.  This thank you card is for them and it was a no brainer to use this eye glasses paper.  I love the results.  I hadn't originally plan to use the plaid but it's actually works better than I expected.  I think this has to be one of my favourite cards of all time!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment