Friday, January 1, 2016

Bold and Sparkling

Happy New Year!

I will eventually finish posting the Christmas cards I crafted before the holidays!


The card base is a shimmery green of unknown origin.  The printed paper is K & Company Tim Coffey layered Bazzill Cardinal red.  The sentiment is Taylored Expressions Big Bold Christmas stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Whisper White.  The banners were punched from more Bazzill Cardinal.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

The great thing about crafting a series of cards like these is that once you've selected the printed paper and any coordinating papers, the cards come together very quickly and easily.  I made an effort to use some of the big sentiments in my stash because the scale works well with the size of the gingerbread men.  This is the perfect case in point.  I could find embellishments that appealed so I turned to the trusty Stickles.  It was a good choice.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment