Thursday, January 7, 2016

Butterflies and Glitter

Hello everyone,

Today's card was specially crafted for a colleague's granddaughter.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up textured Orchid Opulence. The images are Stampin' Up Flight of the Butterfly stamped in Orchid Opulence and Lovely Lilac on Whisper White, and highlighted with Raspberry Tart, Lavender and Star Dust Stickles.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Loved Ones also stamped in Orchid Opulence on Whisper White and layered on more Orchid Opulence and highlighted with Lavender Stickles.  The ribbon is American Crafts Glitter ribbon.

I had a card in my stash that used this exact printed paper but the sentiment wasn't exactly right for the occasion.  My colleague's granddaughter was turning ten so I decided to use the same printed paper but added a ton of glitter that would appeal to most ten-year-old girls.  Though I'm not all that fussy on this card, she just loved it.  When all else fails, add glitter!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment