Saturday, January 2, 2016

Candy All A Glittering

Hello everyone,

Yet another Christmas card post today.


The card base is a shimmery green of unknown origin.  The printed paper is K & Company Tim Coffey layered Bazzill Cardinal red.  The sentiment is Technique Tuesday Jingle All The Way stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Whisper White and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The ribbon is American Crafts glitter ribbon.  The embellishment is Dollarama Chip Board Stickers.

I wasn't sure about these stickers when I saw them at Dollarama.  I had previously bought similar red and white stickers and at first, had a hard time using them but once I did, I crafted some really beautiful cards.  I decided to risk it with these.  I'm particularly happy with this sticker.  It works great with the glitter ribbon.  I could probably have crafted this card without the printed paper and it would still have turned out great!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment