Sunday, January 3, 2016

Candy Canes In A Row

Hello everyone,

It seemed that once I started with the candy cane theme, I just had to keep going.


The card base is a shimmery green of unknown origin.  The printed paper is K & Company Tim Coffey layered Bazzill Cardinal red.  The sentiment is My Favorite Things Merry & Bright stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Whisper White and layered on more shimmery green.  The ribbon is Michael's.  The embellishments are Petaloo Holiday Dazzlers Candy Canes.

I was so happy with yesterday's candy cane card I decided to try it again with these great Petaloo stickers.  I love them against the red and white checked ribbon.  I had a fair bit of red happening so I decided to layer the sentiment on green.  For some reason, this card needed that extra layer under the sentiment unlike some of the earlier cards.  This card is pretty busy but it still works and I'm uncertain as to why exactly.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment