Thursday, January 28, 2016

Prettiest In Purple

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a birthday card I crafted for a colleague.


The printed papers are Kaisercraft Violet Crush. The images and sentiment are Stampin' Up Bloom with Hope stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White, and painted with LuminArte Buttercup, Lemongrass, Olive Vine, Plum Blossom and Wisteria Twinkling H2Os.  The image element is layered on Paper Accents Mirror Silver glossy paper and more Recollections White.

I know I craft a lot of cards like this, flowers (painted or stamped) and a sentiment on a single panel with multiple layers.  Sometimes there may be ribbon, embellishments or glitter.  I really just can't help myself, I love this type of card.  The cards always seem fresh, not repeated.  The paper always changes and the images vary, maybe that is what's making all the difference.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment