Tuesday, January 26, 2016

You Have It

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last of the butterfly cards I've been working on for the past few weeks.


The card base is of unknown origin. The image is Joy! Crafts Vintage Flourishes 6003/0023 die cut from Ranger alcohol inked glossy paper.  The sentiment is Avery Elle Brushed stamped in Stampin' Up Marvelous Magenta and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishments are EK Success Brights Dots.

This is the last of the alcohol inked die cut butterflies.  I was going to use three of these butterflies on yesterday's card but it just wasn't working.  This is an unusual card base size, which I've no idea where it came from, but it worked perfectly with this single butterfly.  I wish I had managed to space out the three elements more evenly but this is what it is.  This will be going to a girlfriend who needs a little 'pick me up'. This is one of many which I've been sent to her over the past few weeks.  She really likes them and that is exactly what we're going for.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment