Saturday, February 6, 2016

A Study In Purple

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last quick and easy card I crafted as part of a housewarming gift.


The image is Stampin' Up Too Kind stamped in Close To My Heart Ponderosa Pine and Smokey Plum, and Stampin' Up Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Rich Razzleberry, Elegant Eggplant and Blackberry Bliss.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Perfectly Penned stamped in Ponderosa Pine.  The embellishments are Majestic Purple Liquid Pearls.

This is another grey card base so I decided to, once again, draw on the purple inks.  As I was scanning through my stamps, I remembered how much I love this particular two-step stamp.  It's the perfect image for using multiple colours - did you count the purples I used!  I hadn't originally planned to add embellishments but I felt a little extra was called for.  It was a toss up whether I'd use Stickles or Liquid Pearls.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment