Saturday, February 27, 2016

Bursting Eclectic

Hello everyone,

I needed to craft something out of the box for the last of my sister's nieces cards.


The printed paper is BasicGrey Euphoria layered on Stampin' Up Gable Green.  The images are Stampin' Up Kinda Eclectic stamped in Gable Green, Lavender Lace and Melon Mambo on Whisper White.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Happy To Be Friends stamped in Midnight Muse.  The card and butterflies are highlighted with Lavender, Raspberry Tart and Star Dust Stickles.

I love this BasicGrey paper and thought it would be perfect for a girlie card.  The colour bursts reminded me of this Stampin' Up set so I decided to see about combining the two.  Wow!  This stamp set is so far out of my comfort zone I'm not certain about my thought process when I ordered it.  That said, I've loved every card I've crafted using these stamps.  Go figure!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment