Thursday, February 25, 2016

Butterfly Splendor

Hello everyone,

I was so unsatisfied with yesterday's card that I went in a much more sophisticated bent on today's card.


The background paper is Ranger alcohol-inked glossy paper layered on Paper Accents Glossy Mirror Silver and Close To My Heart Ocean.  The butterfly is die-cut with Joy! Crafts Vintage Flourishes 6003/0023 from more Paper Accents Glossy Mirror Silver.  The sentiment is Creative Expressions Amazing Sentiments stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Whisper White and layered on more Mirror Silver.

This card is a non-Christmas take of one of the nutcracker cards I crafted in December.  I loved the Christmas cards and I love this card.  I just can't seem to get enough of the alcohol inked glossy paper and against the glossy silver, it's utterly amazing.  Why didn't I do a card like this for the never ending butterfly series earlier this year, I'll never know.  I want to do more!  I've not a single, solitary qualm about this card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment