Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Creatively Customized

Hello everyone,

This is another birthday card I crafted for one of my sister's nieces.


The printed and coloured papers are DCWV Happy Birthday.  The letters are Creative Expressions Sentimentally Yours Elegant Alphabet & Numbers.  The butterfly was punched from a scrap of glittered paper of unknown origin.  The card is highlighted with Crystal Ice and Lime Green Stickles.

This is the one card that I'm really not certain about.  I think it may be a little too much on the juvenile side.  I always get a kick out of things with my name but Gisèle is rather unusual and so it is unusual to find something personalized.  'Emily' is a little more of a normal name.  I'd not originally intended to add a butterfly but it needed just that little something, something.  I also rather regret the Crystal Ice Stickles as I'd hoped they dry a little more clear as opposed to opaque.  Live and learn.  I hope it will still work.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment