Friday, February 5, 2016

Glittering Winged Trio

Hello everyone,

You'd think I'd have had enough of butterflies by this point.


The image is Stampin' Up Just Believe stamped in Certainly Celery.  The sentiment, also Stampin' Up Just Believe, is stamped in Mossy Meadow.  The butterflies are punched from watercoloured and spritzed paper then covered with Glitter Ritz Microfine glitter.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestone strips.

I knew I wanted to craft at least one card using a horizontal sentiment on the vertical.  It's something I just love to do.  This card base, from I don't know where, is rather long but absolutely perfect for a tall image and vertical sentiment.  The paper used for the butterflies are leftover scrap bits from long ago projects.  I'm pretty sure one of the watercolour crayons must have been Certainly Celery but the greens match up perfectly.  I just love the sparkle from these glittering butterflies.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment