Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Hearts All A Twitter

Hello everyone,

Today's Valentine is for one of the girls at the office.


The printed papers are Making Memories Love Struck, American Crafts Pow! Rouge Heart glitter paper, DCWV Glitzty Glitter Matstock, and BoBunny Crush.  The owl was punched with the Stampin' Up Owl punch.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Say It All stamped in Pomegranate on a Vanilla of unknown origin.  The ribbon is Stampin' Up Silver 1/8" ribbon.

All these pinks and reds shouldn't work together but I think it does just because there are so many variations.  I coordinated the ribbon with the silver in the Rouge Heart paper of the owl.  I'm a little concerned that the owl doesn't pop enough against the busy background paper but it's actually not too bad.  The picture, as usual, doesn't do the card justice.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment