Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Hearts, Hearts And More Hearts

Hello everyone,

This Valentine was crafted with my colleague's mother-in-law in mind.


The printed paper is Making Memories Love Struck layered on Close To My Heart Cotton Candy.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Say It All stamped in Cotton Candy ink on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are Stampendous Red Velvet Hearts.

I love this Valentine.  All the hearts seem to have a bit of a vintage feel.  I didn't think the red velvet heart stickers would pop quite like these but I think its because they're a bold red which contrasts so nicely with all the pinks, white and ivory.  This was a quick and easy Valentine thanks to the great printed paper.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment