Sunday, February 7, 2016

Hugs & Kisses

Hello everyone,

It's that time of year to craft a few Valentines, which next to Christmas cards, are my favourites.


The printed papers are Making Memories Love Struck, DCWV Glitz Glitter Matstock, American Crafts Pow! Glitter Paper Rouge Heart, and Stampin' Up Sending Love.  The owl is punched from the Stampin' Up Owl punch.  The image and sentiment are TPC Studio Hugs & Kisses stamped in Colorbox ink.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Red Enamel Hearts.

I have more Valentine carding supplies in my stash than I can ever possibly use.  I successfully resisted any new acquisitions this year and challenged myself to use up some of the scraps on hand.  I also had a yen to play with my owl punch.  All of these bits and pieces shouldn't work but it comes together.  With love of course!

I hope enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment