Sunday, February 14, 2016

My Love

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today's Valentine is for my husband.


The hearts were punched from Stampin' Up Basic Black and a variety of Ranger alcohol-inked vellum papers.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Best Wishes stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The heart brads are Recollections.

My husband exudes masculinity at all times.  Very few would ever see a hint of sweet or romantic in him.  He is however a very sweet man and is much more of a romantic than myself.  I know he loves the Valentines that I craft for him, as he has them all tucked away.  This is a truly simple card.  The idea first struck when I found three of these layered hearts is my envelop of Valentine scrap pieces.  I love the black and vellum together with even more interest provided by the different colour brads.  No extra mushiness here, a straightforward 'I love you' says it all.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment