Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Pink on Pink

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last owl Valentine.  I'm sending it to one of my daughter's sorority sisters.


The printed papers are BoBunny Crush layered on DCWV Glitzy Glitter Matstock.  The image is punched with the Stampin' Up punch from BoBunny Crush, a vanilla of unknown origin, and Stampin' Up Sending Love Specialty Paper.  The sentiment is TPC Studio Hugs & Kisses stamped in Close To My Heart Pomegranate on a vanilla of unknown origin, highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen, and layered on more DCWV Glitzy Glitter Matstock.

These owls are so darn cute!  This particular owl uses the same BoBunny paper that I used to layer.  It is probably the most coordinated of these owl valentines, go figure.  I love the hints and touches of glitter.  It's a really sweet card, I just hope not too sweet.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment