Thursday, February 11, 2016

Simple Heart

Hello everyone,

Today's Valentine is for my brother.


The card base is Recollections Kraft.  The image is Inkadinkado Hearts stamped in Versamark, heart embossed with Stampin' Up White embossing powder and painted in LuminArte Poppy Red Twinkling H2Os.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado Happy Days also stamped in Versamark and heat embossed.  The top panel is layered on Recollections White and Bazzill Ruby Slippers.

I wanted to craft some simpler, more masculine valentines and this pseudo 'kraft magic' technique was exactly what I had in mind.  I really love this white on kraft.  This is such a simple card but the pop of the white and red is really wonderful.  Would that all cards were crafted so easily.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment