Monday, February 15, 2016

True Love

Hello everyone,

While Valentine's Day is over, I still have a few late commissioned cards to post.


The printed papers are BoBunny Gift of Love layered on Bazzill Cardinal.  The images and sentiment are TPC Studio Hugs and Kisses stamped in Stampin' Up Real Red on Whisper White.  The ribbon is Multicrafts.  The brads are of unknown origin, likely Making Memories.

This card was for a colleagues daughter and I wanted a Valentine that was fun!  The different layers and interesting tags are fun!  I don't have a lot of Valentine stamps but this TPC set has just about everything you'd need to craft some great cards.  In line with most of cards I've crafted, this cards uses some of the bigger scraps in my Valentine stash.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment