Monday, March 7, 2016

A Special Twentieth

Hello everyone,

One of my colleagues commissioned this milestone birthday card for her daughter.


The printed papers are DCWV Green Stack.  The background images are Close To My Heart Brush Strokes stamped in Stampin' Up Crumbcake and Wild Wasabi, and Close To My Heart Sweet Leaf on Recollections White.  The images are Stampin' Up Life In The Forest stamped in Versafine Onyx Black. The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.  The name and number are Creative Expressions Sentimentally Yours Elegant Alphabet and Numbers stamped in Wild Wasabi and Verafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.  The embellishments are Avocado Liquid Pearls.

This card is so custom!  My colleague wanted something really special for her daughter's 20th birthday.  It was a lot of fun to talk about her daughter's likes and I think I hit it pretty close.  She's a girl who loves the outdoors and had a raccoon stuffed toy ('Raccoony') as a child.  I really liked Friday's card so tried another overlapping circle card.  I didn't want to colour (given it's not my forte) but got the idea for over-stamping from this card on Pinterest.  It couldn't have worked out better.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment