Tuesday, March 15, 2016

A Vintage Thank You

Hello everyone,

I love crafting quilted cards but some are easier than others.  Of course, it helps when you use the correct measurements the first time around.


The printed papers are Stampin' Up Springtime Vintage layered on Very Vanilla, Rose Red and Always Artichoke.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Four You stamped in Always Artichoke and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishments are Petal Pink and Avocado Liquid Pearls.

For the life of me, I can't remember the name of this particular pattern.  I've gone through a number of my Pinterest boards without much luck.  I hope I don't want to craft another one like this because I'll be out of luck.  This is actually my second attempt because I used the wrong dimensions the first time around.  I love the movement of the star points.  I'm not certain this is the best design, but I wanted a vintage feel and this paper is just perfect.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment