Friday, March 18, 2016

Brushed Thanks

Hello everyone,

I saw a card on Pinterest and just couldn't resist casing it.  Beautiful!


The images are Stampin' Up Gorgeous Grunge and Close To My Heart Brushstrokes stamped in Stampin' Up Crushed Curry, Certainly Celery and Pool Party, and Close To My Heart Blush and Sunset on Whisper White and layered on Stampin' Up Basic Black.  The sentiments are Close To My Heart A Thousand Thanks, Stampin' Up Another Thank You and Hero Arts Another Thank You stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.

I'm absolutely in love with brushstrokes and grunge!  It doesn't seem to matter the colour, it always seems to work.  The inspiration for this card is all Pinterest.  This card is a little busier and spread out.  I thought the Basic Black layer was a great idea because it really doesn't make the words pop.  I also added splatters because I felt it softened the overall look.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment