Sunday, March 13, 2016

Dog Gone Thanks

Hello everyone,

Today's thank you card is for my girlfriend's husband.  He loves my dog!


The printed paper is Chatter Box Botanico Stripe layered on Stampin' Up Soft Suede. Baja Breeze, and Recollections White.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Thank You Messages stamped in Soft Suede on Recollections White.

This is another masculine card so my rule of thumb is to keep it simple and straightforward.  I love the colours in this striped paper.  I originally intended to make this a horizontal card but the photo just didn't fit that well.  This vertical is a better fit for the photo and I actually think the horizontal stripes makes the card more interesting overall.  It's unexpected but excellent.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment