Thursday, March 31, 2016

Lovely Levered Garden

Hello everyone,

A colleague recently requested a special birthday card for her aunt.  I decided it was the perfect opportunity to try a fancy fold card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Hello Honey.  The printed paper is Stampin' Up English Garden.  The images are Stampin' Up Garden In Bloom stamped on Bazzill White in Garden Green, Crushed Currey, Lost Lagoon, Pear Pizzazz, and Close To My Heart Blush and Sunset.  The stamped butterflies are highlighted with Wink of Stella Clear 999.  The images and printed paper are layered on Blushing Bride, Hello Honey and Mossy Meadow.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Joyful Birthday stamped in Mossy Meadow on Bazzill White and layered on more Mossy Meadow.  The embellishments are Petal Pink Liquid Pearls.

This was not my first attempt at this levered card, it was my third.  It was a challenge, to say the very least.  I ended up fiddling with card bases, images and printed papers until I almost gave up.  Once I finally figured it out, it came together pretty well.  I even managed to salvage the other two attempts.  It was all totally worth it as I ended up with three pretty great cards.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment